Arbonne International - Arbonne SUCKS!
I hosted a party for Arbonne in my home...everyone LOVED the stuff so I TOO wanted to try it out.I used it all over my face, hands, feet etc at the party, I now, am broken out, HUGE pimples everywhere on my face and chest and it SUCKS.
I NEVER break out, ever. and the sales lady said OH NO WORRIES nobody is allergic to our stuff, ***. why am I broken out everywhere???
I just do not understand why it happened, two other grls at my show who used it also broke out and are having the same pimple problem.never using this *** again
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "This past summer I hired a concrete installer to pour a new driveway at my house. It turned out great and I was very happy with the contractor. ..."
- "Our home has been two years in the planning and building. Over a year ago I went to Rock Tops in Saline, MI and met with David Gough. Our architect..."
- "Dishonest Seller Clown Fish USA.com owner Rudy VasquezBack in the early part of July I had posted on several forums looking for adult clownfish. Rudy contact me telling me he..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. They already had to..."
- "go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a..."
- "I worked with their San Diego location to obtain a loan for a $500k condo in early 2015. Everything seemed too good to be true so I took my wife's..."