Arbonne International Liquid Sunshine Sun Care Review from Mexico City, Capital District
Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst.As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least.
Used this sunscreen and, because it's a lotion and the bottle doesn't say otherwise - rubbed it completely into my skin. After 3 generous applications in 3 hours on my first day of vacation, the end result was serious burn on my entire body and blisters on my forehead.
I sent photos to my Arbonne rep and was given what I thought to be a very condescending response: "our product is zinc based so you can't rub it into your skin all the way." NOWHERE is that on the bottle, and it's my belief that it's intentionally omitted since no one would buy the product if we all had to walk around with a layer of white zinc all over our bodies at the beach in order for it it work.Extremely irresponsible and extremely disheartening.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "If you live in Mexico and are planning to move to the US, don't call THELSA MUDANZAS! Now a days, they have this modality in Mexico that if you hire..."
- "I travelled to Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico. When I first rented the car, they filled a paper with marks where previous bumps and scratches were before I took it off...."
- "I rented a car from this company, and since i have refused the accidental and lost insurance coverage insurance from this company when i returned the car they look all..."