2.6K views
2.5

Thank you all so much for the reviews!It really gives us a lot of info about the product from someone who isn't trying to make a buck!

Especially Dee thanks! Lol We had a Arbonne party and we were so hot over the products! The consultant said it works in 2 days for your acne! My mom was about to spend 400$ on their products but we are in a very tight spot financially and 400$ is crazy amount but of course we would love to have our skin look beautiful!

My mom got so scared we read a review saying her face puffed like an elephant, others got more acne so thank god for these reviews we didn't go on with buying the products because the consultant tells you it works in 2 days but online they say 30-40 days!

I'm even to scared to use the products I won now!Although my friends ordered after they use it for a while I will write a review about how good/bad it worked!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Arbonne International and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arbonne International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Arbonne International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arbonne International?

Comments

#1151955

I'm sorry, but if you are basing reviews from other people's faces it's not good.Because we all have different skins.

For some it actually does work after 2 days they see results for some after 1 week.. and for others after 30 days. Does notttt. Mean they don't work ...

some people have allergic reactions they never thought they had because it's so pure...so rethink about not buying it and actually try it out ...u have 45 days to return used or not !!!

#1022020

I used to have really bad acne on my cheeks and chin and I started using the RE9 line with the Genius pads and I only get one or two pimples a month now. Plus, people keep asking me why I am glowing.

Littleton, Colorado, United States #1019957

People having adverse reactions are typically having allergic reactions to plants. so many people have seasonal allergies, but don't go further to realize it doesn't matter how you're exposed to that plant (ie. through cosmetics/skin care) you'll react no matter what!

ARBONNE doesn't carry any Acne products that cost $400 ... nice try ... the total Acne line of 4 products is $86 - and that's in Canadian $

with or without using products your skin would be different in 2-4 days - worse or better.

If you believe reviews you read they must have been similar scams like your own comment here.

I hope you're a journalist since you appear to enjoy the use of adjectives and expletives in your writing.

Perhaps you could use them in a more positive context instead of false product reviews in future.

to Anonymous #1001649

Do you even beauty therapy brah?

It is literally a 4 week turn around before you see the ACTUAL results of a product.

Any time before then is just what it is doing to the superficial surface of your skin, which means jack.