I have been purchasing Arbonne products for facial care for at least 4 years and recently Arbonne decided to change the bottles and inside the bottles is another bottle that is smaller than the outside bottle that you think you are purchasing.I purchased the day creme SPF20 and it has a pump and I usually pump twice to moisturize my face.
Well when it stopped pumping I broke it open only to fine the tube inside. Approximately four years ago it was easy just to unscrew the top, now the top is nailed in and very difficult to open.
The product is smaller and the price has increased.I think I will be changing back to another product.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..."
- "Bad services in Carrollton Ky. They don't have the personal training for exchanges. The costumers are not the priority for them. My son have a game at 6pm I..."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "I am a regular customer of skechers. I have bought many shoes from there. I have never faced any issue. But this year when I bought slippers worth 2800rs. from..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and put..."