I hosted a party for Arbonne in my home...everyone LOVED the stuff so I TOO wanted to try it out.I used it all over my face, hands, feet etc at the party, I now, am broken out, HUGE pimples everywhere on my face and chest and it SUCKS.
I NEVER break out, ever. and the sales lady said OH NO WORRIES nobody is allergic to our stuff, ***. why am I broken out everywhere???
I just do not understand why it happened, two other grls at my show who used it also broke out and are having the same pimple problem.never using this *** again
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- All Of Their Products
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I love the restaurant ,but i also eat the same all the time ..chilli mac supreme . Well the portions been getting smaller and smaller...today i was brought a "..."
- "At home on a Friday night, placed an online order via my cell phone (which is protected by security software to the max). The order was for $135. Less than..."
- "This past summer I hired a concrete installer to pour a new driveway at my house. It turned out great and I was very happy with the contractor. ..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."