A week ago I had my free ultimate Arbonne facial suppose to be worth $150.My consultant talk about Arbonne for about 10 minutes then said get a towel and get to a sink,she then put a dot of scrub to the palm of my hand then told me to put it onto my face this was repeated with 3 more products at the end I was asked how did my skin felt(the facial was done in five minutes) is it worth $150? as it was stated no.I won it ,yes it was for a good cause and for that I have no regrets.I feel that the ultimate facial should be revised for his missleading wording.I was also told that I was the first person to call upon the free facial.I placed an order on line all was aviable ,received an E.Mail stating my order had been shipped when it arrived only the lipstick was in the box the rest of the order is on back order and yet you were quick to collect my money.Yes your product may be good but my experiance has left me with a bad test.I received a thank you card from my consultant thanking me for my order but not mentioning the delay in my order.Do I feel I received a good service?Not to my knowledge.I placed an order because I felt if I dint I would be a bad person and yes I cannot afford your products and yes the consultant knows it ,I told her so.After all this I would like to cancel my order, my order # is 60360014.I will expect my refund without delay.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $175
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Arbonne International?

Comments

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States #1341667

I am waiting to hear from Arbonne