31.7K views

For anyone who is looking to sign up as a consultant please do your research and think long and hard about it. I wish someone had posted something like this when I did mine.

I also found out that most consultants quit. Do you know how many of them quit and try to sell their overstock on-line? They don't tell you about that. They just try and make it all cheery and let's do this it's so much fun.

We're like a big family they say. Yeah my A$$. I did my research before signing up and thought that I could make this work because I would have the support of my up-line. Well that's what I was told when I joined.

I went to a presentation where they told you that this was like a big family and that they were there to help you. They said you get help from your up-line, make good money and get lots of gifts. Well I DIDN"T get any f-ing help after my launches, I never got my gift for promoting and I tried my best to find new customers and builders but nothing. I invested so much to make my dreams come true.

Now that I'm doing my taxes and see how much money I wasted I don't know if I want to cry or scream or puke. I never got the help I was promised from my up-line. So for those who want to join know what you are getting into.

MLM is difficult to start with but it's even worst when you don't have that help that was promised. Wish I could write what I really feel like but might offend some people.

Comments

agreed, I lost $1500 dollars, it was fun and nice at first, but no more, people were nice at first, but nobody wanted to join my team, in fact, they ran away! I got yelled at, doors slammed in my face and kicked out of an exercise class, I feel like a persona non grata!

it really sucks because I may lose a friend over this and my decision to not do it anymore- I am not bad mouthing it, it is just not for everybody! Plus I have a few new friends who like me for me-period!

Poplar Bluff, Missouri, United States #1200351

Arbonne is literally the greatest thing to ever happen to me! If you followed the very specific system to success plan then you should be doing great :) it's not for everyone though!

to Anonymous #1370341

and what do do if people throw the samples back in your face and yell, and even cuss at you?

to Anonymous #1373668

Laugh ... 1st world problems

It doesn't sound like this is Arbonne's fault but your Up-line who let you down. I've been with Arbonne for less than 3 months and so far it's an amazing experience.

My Up-line is very responsive and was very helpful during my first couple of months. I'm about to promote to District Manager at the end of this month which is my third month with the company. I've worked hard and the hard work is paying off. I don't think it's good to bad talk an entire company because of your bad experience with a select few people.

You should have stuck it out and contacted people outside of your Up-line for assistance and maybe your business would have been successful. I'm following the plan and it's working great and I encourage anyone interested in starting their own business to try Arbonne because the products are amazing and the people are just as amazing and helpful!

to Anonymous #1131180

I'm really sick of reading it's not ARBONNE's fault it's your upline fault. Well unfortunately ARBONNE thinks anyone is recruitable so it's their fault.

You don't see Nespresso employ a-holes to serve you coffee and sell you a variety of coffee pods !!

These customer service front-liners are amazing at their job cause they were hand picked not recruited like ARBONNE with no policy. Shame on you all blaming the new recruits for their mishaps!!!!

to Anonymous #1370343

not Arbonne's fault, no- it is just not for everyone- that is all. I think one should be required to have minimum 2 yrs sales/marketing experience- I am happy for those who have had success however when one is putting out more money than what they are giving back, then it is time to move on. Yes the products are awesome, but I need to go back to being a preferred client.

For me, quite simply, too many people have a bad reaction to RE9 and the products are over priced.

You sound like a big baby that expects others to do the work for you. I can tell by your attitude that you are a nasty person, which is the main reason why people do not lend a hand to help you out.

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1299298

person sounds like a big baby! I am new to this and am starting to makes sales!

I also buy for myself!

you need to put time and effort into it and have a better attitude! "poodle"

to anonymous #1299300

oh Poodle is just my nickname and I also walk dogs! a person needs to have a nice personality, and a positive attitude to sell!

beleive me, I am no pro (yet) but a good attitude is what works, also you need to use the products yourself and talk to everyone that u know- including people that are not ur favorites! and u also need to go to new places and meet people!- Poodle- ps I am not in Canada- I am in california

to Anonymous #1370347

big baby..no! I went everywhere and anywhere!

I have lost friends because of this. they told me I was "bossy" etc.. It is not for everyone- period.. just as everyone cannot be a dentist!

when one gets 300 no's and excuses, and cancellations, and being told things I cannot repeat on here, it is time to say "enough"- and move on. it is a good product, I agree, but I am tired of having doors slammed in my face, getting told that I can no longer go to xyz gym/or dance class, and being hung up on, and verbally abused as if I am some kind of a thief or something. I am not a nasty person in any way- in fact I am too nice but that will be changing.

I never ask for something for nothing. I just am not wealthy and cannot lose anymore money- my college money is now gone!

I agree I started and my first party my sponsor didn't give me credit for it then stood up one of my friends at her first party and after I made it past the first level and things got harder I was told I was on my own and I brought people to meetings and asked other up line people if I could sit in on one of there parties never responded didn't get asked to be in my sponsors picture when she got her Mercedes and got demoted after I didn't meet the goals I already met they pretend to be your best friend and sponsor but after you get them higher up the ladder they forget all about who helped them and treat you a certain way if your not rich or uppity big family my A$$ is right you get shuffled under the rug and then when I had customers that liked certain products they stopped making it and so I couldn't please my customer anymore and made me lose a lot of time and money and upset customers!!! How can I sell something that someone really likes and work but they quit making it and nothing to replace it with!!??

Then I have no reason or encouragement from my sponsor to help me with this matter as well!! They have some good products I wish I could just buy Them without dealing with the BS that goes along with it!!

to Anonymous #1315248

You can, just downgrade to a preferred client

I just joined Arbonne and am now a consultant. I had my two launch party's last weekend and my upline is wonderful!

I paid the 79.00 start up fee and she told me I can use all of her products until I could afford to buy my own. It's not tons of stuff but just enough to use and present to people at the party's. The 30 day challenge, the awaken scrub to use of people's hands at the party, the RE9 line so people can test it out and maybe one or two of your favorites. But you use hear products the whole time so you're benefiting from them as well.

I am broke as I am just starting but you have to look at it like this: the 79.00 pays for your store but do people want to walk in to a Starbucks with no coffee? I don't think so! So get a couple products a month and you'll be fine. It's the upline that's affecting these bad comments about Arbonne!

I love the products and stand behind the company.

They make us dream big and push for our future! Those who succeed in this business were Jose who truly wanted it bad enough.

My up-line is amazing and very helpful! I didn't go into this business and feel like I was trying to make my friends spend all their money, I did my research and most my friends are vegan and all natural.

I felt like I was sharing the benefits of Arbonne with them not just taking their money. Yea, their are going to be some parties where you don't sell anything to the guests and just the host but I never go into a party expecting anyone to buy the product.

Having fun and a good time and meeting new people is very helpful, it makes your network larger. Try going into the business having fun, not getting frustrated because no ones buying anything.

It depends on who your up line is! Obviously yours was ***.

You need to get to know these people before you sign up with them, as much research as you do on the product itself and all the online info and in person info you can get about being a consultant, you need to do just as much research on these people. Sadly people will take advantage of people because they make money off people they sign up. You need to know your up line is genuine. You just unfortunately got stuck with crappy people.

Shouldn't make such a bad review on a great product/business as a whole. It's the people personally in your up line that screwed you over and didn't help.

I'm doing just fine and have an amazing team that meet up once a month as a whole group and we do group sessions in smaller groups weekly/fortnightly. My team and Arbonne as a whole is great!

to Anonymous #1093010

I agree - it's amazing ... I have my upline near --- however when u stick it out - trust this Biz and trust the process --- it does work.

They told me (and it's true )

U don't need a upline to succeed - u need a downline....

I earned the white benz- kinda cool because my other Corp jobs if 20 years gave me nothing.

It's work - not all easy that's for sure - but nothing better bring offered to my family. Plus, the future will be better for all- because in the end it's not about me (It's about helping my team) succeed.

Plus u shouldn't have any products to sell if u love them like I do- we all use them-& they won't go to waste...

Ever!!!! Sorry for u.

malibugreg

Need to find anyone in Arbonne whom makes more than $6,000 per month please. Anyone?

to malibugreg #1081176