1K views

The website is the most ridiculous thing to use, cannot change password.No-one answers the phone after half an hour and has the most boring music you have heard on the phone since 1980.

A robot replies to an email request for someone to phone you.

The company accepts the money but doesn't offer assistance.

This is not a cheap product so they should back up the quality with quality service.They also need a separate 1800 number for Canada and Australia and a separate website for each country as it kept defaulting to USA when I put in Australia.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of arbonne website from Arbonne International. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arbonne International to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not being able to be helped with a 30 minute phone call. Author liked the most product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arbonne International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Arbonne International?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1009958

Arbonne offers the option of a call back which is now automated.You just have to choose it.

Saying that they don't offer assistance is incorrect. There are times that there are high call volumes.

That is when you use the CHOICE to sit on hold or get a call back.

to Anonymous #1029977

Customer service is being answered in the USA if Australia is overloaded at the moment.