I went to my first Arbonne party in Mid October, I ordered about a few things (I wasn't really interested in the product in the first place, but thought I should at least give it a try).It took 20 days for my order to be proceed, and it NEVER got shipped to my house!

I called Arbonne, they told me to call UPS because it wasn't their problem, I then called UPS and they told me to call Arbonne because I wasn't the account holder.

I then called Arbonne again and they told me that there was nothing they could do.Now I have no product and they want refund my money!!!

Had an Experience with Arbonne International?

Comments

If they can't control their consultants, then that is a reflection of the company and the failure of their business model.

Unfortunately, it looks like you have run into a consultant who is unprofessional.Consultants are independent and can act rightly or wrongly, depending on the person.

Although it seems to reflect on Arbonne as a company, they do not control the consultants.Contact the person who had the party and find out who the consultant was, and make them do the right thing.

DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Arbonne International - Arbonne Genius product gave me an infection Arbonne International "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..." Read more Wen - Shampoo Review from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Arbonne International Liquid Sunshine Sun Care Review from Mexico City, Capital District Arbonne International "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more