1.9K views

Placed an order and paid the premium for overnight shipping because I was leaving on vacation.When nothing came the next day I found out that they order had not shipped.

After way too much time on the phone, being transferred and placed on hold I found out that not only was the product back ordered but there was no way for them to cancel the order or refund my money until the shipped it when they were ready. I would then have to return it after receiving a return approval number and then get my money back. I have never had such bad customer service.

At one point they actually hung up on me.Just called Mastercard to tell them I will not accept any charges.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Arbonne International. The most disappointing about arbonne cosmetics from Arbonne International was bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arbonne International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Arbonne International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arbonne International?

Comments